Jumpers, cardigans and coats with the school logo on can be ordered from our provider over the internet. Please contact the school office for more details.
We are committed to ensuring that the cost of our uniform is not crippling, and therefore it is perfectly acceptable for parents to choose not to buy products with the school logo, but instead to opt for unbranded supermarket versions. The important thing is to stick to school colours as outlined here.
We expect and encourage our children to wear a school uniform. If a child needs to wear Wellingtons a pair of indoor shoes/slippers should be brought for changing into during the day.
Please note: We have a stock of pre-loved uniform in school. Parents are very welcome to come into school and take items from this stock. Parents are also very welcome to donate uniform that their children have outgrown.
All children's clothing must be labelled clearly with their name.
School uniform consists of:-
- Navy sweatshirt / cardigan, can include the school logo
- White polo shirt with collar – polo shirts are easier when children need to get changed for PE
- Grey / dark trousers / skirt
- If a child wears a skirt, plain dark or white socks or plain dark tights must be worn.
- In summer, a blue gingham summer dress can be worn.
- Plain black shoes
- School coats, fleeces and caps are also available but are optional
For safety purposes, no jewellery should be worn at any time in school. This includes any sort of earrings. It is recommended that ears should be pierced at the beginning of the summer holidays so that they are healed in time for the Autumn Term. Watches are fine.
- Black shorts
- Navy t-shirt
- Gym shoes or trainers
- Tracksuit for outdoor PE
Shorts, T-Shirts and tracksuit bottoms are provided by the school and cared for by us. Each child has their own bag containing their own kit to wear while they are in school.