We provide eight places for children who are two years of age and who meet government specified criteria. Parents need to meet any of the criteria listed below to be entitled to 15 hours of free childcare per week provided in our Early Years Unit:
- Income Support
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Support for a 'looked after' child
- Child Tax Credit - income below £16,190
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit
- Support under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Employment and Support Allowance - income related
- Disability Living Allowance (child)
- Working Tax Credit - income no more than £16,190
- Left care through Special Guardianship, or an Adoption Residence Order
- Current Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan (child).
If you have a child who is two or is coming up two and you think you may be eligible for a place in our childcare unit, please contact school.